They think you are stupid.
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) February 10, 2022
Assistant US Health Secretary Rachel Levine & non-binary Deputy Assistant Nuclear Energy Secretary Sam Brinton (red dress) pictured visiting French ambassador’s home to celebrate Bastille Day.
What percentage of US population is trans? EU? Asia? Russia? Latin America? pic.twitter.com/TCP45cyNPw
— Reimagining Politics (@MeurerCommunity) July 26, 2022
RED TERROR Tanks roll onto China’s streets in chilling echo of Tiananmen massacre as Xi cracks down on ‘White Paper’ protests
The tanks rolled through the city of Xuzhou
Related. American garbage social media assists Chinese government:
Over the last 40 hours, the UK wind power industry has swung from producing 16.4 GW to generating 0.4 GW
The drop in electricity production is equal to, give or take, switching off 14 nuclear power stations. That's the reason why UK power markets are tight today.
— Javier Blas (@JavierBlas) November 28, 2022
Here is Lotta Volkova a top designer for Balenciaga And Adidas pic.twitter.com/zBnuJ6MdUh
— Jake Shields (@jakeshieldsajj) November 28, 2022
They’re saving the planet
🚨BREAKING: Chair of the Mohave County Board of Supervisors Ron Gould states he’s voting to certify the 2022 general election under duress:
“I have no choice but to vote ‘Aye’ or I will be arrested and charged with a felony "
— Alexander Nicoll (@realalexnicoll) November 29, 2022
Fauci — I’m ‘almost certain’ I didn’t fund creation of Covid virus
A close second:
Joe Biden’s non-binary drag queen nuclear waste guru Sam Brinton, 34, is charged with THEFT after they were ‘caught on camera stealing a bag’ from Minneapolis Airport’s baggage claim
- Sam Brinton, 34, whose full title was as the DOE’s deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition is accused of taking a suitcase from an airport
- Brinton was caught on surveillance cameras at Minneapolis-St. Paul airport taking a blue bag off baggage claim after flying in from Washington
- A woman reported the bag missing later that day and Brinton was identified
- Brinton claimed to have not taken the bag but then changed their mind admitting to removing the case adding it was by mistake because they were tired
- If found guilty they could now face five years in jail, a $10,000 fine, or both